All of these birds were spotted at Zorinsky Lake, on the west side of Omaha, NE.
Cedar Waxwing
This bird is my new favorite! Very regal! I feel very lucky to have seen this bird!
Indigo Bunting
Yeah...we saw that! Took me a while to definitely ID this bird, because of the angles and light, but we settled on the above naming. It was gorgeous, and they were all over!
Common Yellowthroat
Beautiful bird out the open field...
American Goldfinch
If there is anybody who actually looks at these posts, yes, I know I've featured this one before, but I thought this was such a neat shot, in the natural environment, I had to share it.
Brewer's Sparrow
Obviously a horrible picture, but this thing moved around like a fly, so it was very hard to snap a picture. I also caught about 6 ticks trying to photograph this bird. The big tell-tale sign for this bird was its song...almost sounded like a cicada.
No comments:
Post a Comment