Here is a short video of our camping adventure last weekend. Enjoy!
Despite the chilly temps, we still managed a 4 mile hike and some really good eats!
Hope you are doing well. I am not sure how many people still get on here and read this, but I graduate from my training next week, so I am super excited to be done. I have some training up in Washington state for a few weeks and some other duties here, but we are looking to moving in February or March of next year. We will be heading up to Omaha, Nebraska!
We will then have all of those grown-up responsibilities of buying a house and everything associated with that...can't wait! All else is going very well. Went through some crazy long weeks of training, but we are coasting right now. The extra time allows me to get a little more involved with our church and the youth program here. I am definitely going to miss those kids when we head out! I know I have learned more from them, then they have from me!
Keep me posted on what's new in your life. We do really love hearing from you, so don't be shy! Talk with you soon. Blessings Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment