Thursday, June 19, 2008


Hey Everyone!


I hope you are doing well! I tried a smaller video file this time, so hopefully it won't seem as goofy. I still look REALLY tired. I am very tired, but I am also enjoying myself. The 4 and 5 hrs of sleep every night is just killer on me. This week has been especially tiring because of all that we had going on, but I am hoping to get caught up this weekend.

Thank you for all of your emails of support and encouragement. I am grateful for all of you. This has been a pretty good week here. We are hoping we will be allowed off-base privileges this weekend, but nothing is confirmed yet. I have had the opportunity to share my testimony with a couple of guys in my flight, which has been awesome. I confirmed there is another Christian in my flight. I had suspected it, but I wasn't sure. I'm really excited about that.

The school portion is going well, we had our 2nd, and largest test last week. It feels really good to get that under our belt. We have one test yet, the smallest of the three, and then we mostly briefings and leadership development stuff to work on. Our upper class graduated this Wednesday, and our lower class arrives on this next Tuesday. I got to be the guy who carried the American Flag in the graduation parade--that will be the only time I will ever get the opportunity to do this because it is an enlisted person's job normally.

We will be very busy, once they get here. I also found out my job while I am here; I will be the Chaplain Liaison Officer, which gives me the title OT Capt Alexander. :-) Maybe not as cool as OT Major Alexander or OT Lt Col Alexander, but hey, it works for me! :-) Please stay in touch and know that I do pray for all of you. Thank you!

No comments: